The Australian 300zx Owners Association  

Go Back   The Australian 300zx Owners Association > General > Non-Z Related

Non-Z Related All other discussions here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-04-2017, 08:55 PM   #41
AndyMac
Better than you
 
AndyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: International
Thanks: 23
Thanked 234 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
Well...

V8/V12 AMG's SL's/CL's/C's/CLK's. All the Blacks are out of range though
M3/M5/M6
996 Turbo / 997 S
Any cheap fezza other than a Mondial. Would love a roughish 308 GTS
Bentley Conti
Aston Vantage V8 or DB7
70's SL merc
Austin Healey / Triumph
Maserati 3200/4200 in manual

There is a chance I'll be giving up the FIFO life so maybe a combination of the above, something like an old CLK55 to get around in and a little manual roadster to play with - maybe even a clean S2000. I change what I want every 6 hours or so! I do love the little lotus, but it is ridiculous and the engine control problems are driving me nuts.
dont get me started on the blacks. I had a deposit down on a clk black in June '15, for 115k. Dealer had double sold it, and I lost out. Got the deposit back and got a call back a month later saying the dudes finance fell through, but the price was now 125k. Told them to go jump, got the murci instead. Now the same car is back at that dealership listed at 200k. I do want one of those, but like you I'm about to give up this work in 2-bit countries and come back to earning peso's and paying tax.
__________________
AndyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 07:05 PM   #42
ugame
user #1
 
ugame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Western Australia
Thanks: 55
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
Well...

V8/V12 AMG's SL's/CL's/C's/CLK's. All the Blacks are out of range though
M3/M5/M6
996 Turbo / 997 S
Any cheap fezza other than a Mondial. Would love a roughish 308 GTS
Bentley Conti
Aston Vantage V8 or DB7
70's SL merc
Austin Healey / Triumph
Maserati 3200/4200 in manual

There is a chance I'll be giving up the FIFO life so maybe a combination of the above, something like an old CLK55 to get around in and a little manual roadster to play with - maybe even a clean S2000. I change what I want every 6 hours or so! I do love the little lotus, but it is ridiculous and the engine control problems are driving me nuts.
Have you test driven the DB7 yet?

That is on my "If I cant afford a Ferrari" list for sure. First world problems lol. Especially on the days that I'm listening to Bond anthems in the car.

They've become so "cheap" mostly due to nothing but the fact that they are a 4 seater, and snobbery against the ford switch gear from what I can make out.

So add to that, the Jag XK8/R is on my "if I can't afford the Aston" list haha.

Also a fan of the Masa 3200. Drove a friend of mine's but oddly, it just reminded me of a slightly over priced Nissan 300ZX on the inside. I'd still take one though.
__________________

180SX 14.980 | 300ZX 14.020 | 350ZR 14.267 | 300C 5.7Hemi 14.741 | 1998 GTV TS - SOLD.
Alfa Romeo 2002 GTV 2.0 TS, 147 2.0 TS and a 74 Super Beetle that needs a new battery
ugame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 08:16 AM   #43
Chrispy
Pretentious Upstart
 
Chrispy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Queensland
Thanks: 411
Thanked 1,029 Times in 684 Posts
Nope, haven't test driven anything yet. Have to fix the lotus and move it on first. I might keep it for a while longer yet if it behaves itself.

The XK's are pretty cool, appears to practically be a DB7 without a V12. I'm surprised at how V8 Vantages have kept there value the last few years. Though the only ones that appear to move are the ones under $90k.

This mornings current idea is to buy a clubman and a CL500 or similar. That will change in the next few hours though
__________________
Whiner.
Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 03:10 PM   #44
ugame
user #1
 
ugame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Western Australia
Thanks: 55
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
Nope, haven't test driven anything yet. Have to fix the lotus and move it on first. I might keep it for a while longer yet if it behaves itself.

The XK's are pretty cool, appears to practically be a DB7 without a V12. I'm surprised at how V8 Vantages have kept there value the last few years. Though the only ones that appear to move are the ones under $90k.

This mornings current idea is to buy a clubman and a CL500 or similar. That will change in the next few hours though
It's interesting to note the prices things sell at.

I was fearing the 360's were climbing out of range. Lots listed at $150K plus.

But the ones that sell?

Still around the $100K mark.

With the XK8's, they dipped, and occasionally you see a bargain come and go (there was a mint deceased estate one in red that was posted at redbook value and snapped up within a day), but many listed at the moment are quite pricey.

I'm talking the older retro looking early models btw. (98 - 2002 I think?)

The interior is quite "old man" which is what put me off them when I purchased the 350Z.

......just had to find a photo.....


God they look good.

What a "shame" if i had to concede I'll never own a Ferrari and own one of those instead. First world problem indeed.
__________________

180SX 14.980 | 300ZX 14.020 | 350ZR 14.267 | 300C 5.7Hemi 14.741 | 1998 GTV TS - SOLD.
Alfa Romeo 2002 GTV 2.0 TS, 147 2.0 TS and a 74 Super Beetle that needs a new battery
ugame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 07:14 PM   #45
Chrispy
Pretentious Upstart
 
Chrispy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Queensland
Thanks: 411
Thanked 1,029 Times in 684 Posts
I'm starting to like the old man interiors more and more now. Since mucking about with dads old mk2 jag Im quite partial to timber trims and big squishy leather seats.

I wish carsales would record and publish actual sales value data. Red book isn't believable and the asking prices are all over the place. Auction results can be hit and miss with the values really depending on the crowd on the day and then the bajillion dollar results that makes everyone think their old shitbox testsrossa is worth $330k.
__________________
Whiner.
Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 08:58 PM   #46
ugame
user #1
 
ugame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Western Australia
Thanks: 55
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
I'm starting to like the old man interiors more and more now. Since mucking about with dads old mk2 jag Im quite partial to timber trims and big squishy leather seats.

I wish carsales would record and publish actual sales value data. Red book isn't believable and the asking prices are all over the place. Auction results can be hit and miss with the values really depending on the crowd on the day and then the bajillion dollar results that makes everyone think their old shitbox testsrossa is worth $330k.
I agree. I've started to "grow into" the idea of the old man interior.

The Chrysler started it (on a budget) lol.

My mate at work just got a V8 2010 XF and O.M.G that thing is luxury defined.

I personally think I'll save the idea of a Jag until I'm 50 or 60+. A reason to actually look forward to getting older

And I hear you on the Testarossa bubble.

I mean.....case in point.....
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...AutoAlert;PCAA

$150K....for this? Really? Is this what it's come to?

https://carsales.li.csnstatic.com/ca...9616227485.jpg

Want to know more about the state of this project?

All you need to know is in the very simple description apparently.
"1986 Ferrari Testarossa
Rare single mirror vehicle"


But then what do I know? The description has been updated to.....
"***DEPOSIT TAKEN***
Pending final payment this week"


So maybe we're crazy and we both know jack.

The testarossa bubble and I think the secret to classic car markets can be explained in one simple question though.

Look at the people in their 40's and 50's now. These are the people with the most disposable income.

The question is, "what cars did they have on their bedroom wall as a teenager?"

And that is the secret. It's as easy as that.
__________________

180SX 14.980 | 300ZX 14.020 | 350ZR 14.267 | 300C 5.7Hemi 14.741 | 1998 GTV TS - SOLD.
Alfa Romeo 2002 GTV 2.0 TS, 147 2.0 TS and a 74 Super Beetle that needs a new battery
ugame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 10:26 PM   #47
SrAfciGeR
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: New South Wales
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugame View Post
I agree. I've started to "grow into" the idea of the old man interior.

The Chrysler started it (on a budget) lol.

My mate at work just got a V8 2010 XF and O.M.G that thing is luxury defined.

I personally think I'll save the idea of a Jag until I'm 50 or 60+. A reason to actually look forward to getting older

And I hear you on the Testarossa bubble.

I mean.....case in point.....
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...AutoAlert;PCAA

$150K....for this? Really? Is this what it's come to?

https://carsales.li.csnstatic.com/ca...9616227485.jpg

Want to know more about the state of this project?

All you need to know is in the very simple description apparently.
"1986 Ferrari Testarossa
Rare single mirror vehicle"


But then what do I know? The description has been updated to.....
"***DEPOSIT TAKEN***
Pending final payment this week"


So maybe we're crazy and we both know jack.

The testarossa bubble and I think the secret to classic car markets can be explained in one simple question though.

Look at the people in their 40's and 50's now. These are the people with the most disposable income.

The question is, "what cars did they have on their bedroom wall as a teenager?"

And that is the secret. It's as easy as that.
From above...
Conclusion is that "Dream car" of the 80's was in fact a shitbox
Or more precisely I should say very expensive shitbox
SrAfciGeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 07:28 AM   #48
AndyMac
Better than you
 
AndyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: International
Thanks: 23
Thanked 234 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugame View Post

The testarossa bubble and I think the secret to classic car markets can be explained in one simple question though.

Look at the people in their 40's and 50's now. These are the people with the most disposable income.

The question is, "what cars did they have on their bedroom wall as a teenager?"

And that is the secret. It's as easy as that.
It's known as generational collecting. I'm guilty of riding that wave.

Testarossa is interesting, it has no real provenance, Outside of F1, it's the only Ferrari flat 12 in a production car, and it has no real motor-sport creds, but it looks cool, it's wide and has a road presence only matched by the Diablo for it's era. It's a cool thing. I wouldn't bank long term investment on it vs Diablo and Murcielago as they are the last of the real lamborghini. Essentially the same underpinnings and the same block as used since the 350GT in the 60's. The Aventador was a redesign from ground up, very fast, but very Audi. The Testarossa came from nothing, and went no-where.
__________________
AndyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 09:57 PM   #49
ugame
user #1
 
ugame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Western Australia
Thanks: 55
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMac View Post
It's known as generational collecting. I'm guilty of riding that wave.

The Testarossa came from nothing, and went no-where.
Miami Vice tax

Or in my case.... Sega's Outrun tax


Ahhhhh how that view is etched into my brain forever
__________________

180SX 14.980 | 300ZX 14.020 | 350ZR 14.267 | 300C 5.7Hemi 14.741 | 1998 GTV TS - SOLD.
Alfa Romeo 2002 GTV 2.0 TS, 147 2.0 TS and a 74 Super Beetle that needs a new battery
ugame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:56 AM   #50
ugame
user #1
 
ugame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Western Australia
Thanks: 55
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMac View Post
It's known as generational collecting. I'm guilty of riding that wave.

Testarossa is interesting, it has no real provenance, Outside of F1, it's the only Ferrari flat 12 in a production car, and it has no real motor-sport creds, but it looks cool, it's wide and has a road presence only matched by the Diablo for it's era. It's a cool thing. I wouldn't bank long term investment on it vs Diablo and Murcielago as they are the last of the real lamborghini. Essentially the same underpinnings and the same block as used since the 350GT in the 60's. The Aventador was a redesign from ground up, very fast, but very Audi. The Testarossa came from nothing, and went no-where.
Sorry mate though....I woke this morning with some corrections in my head for you

1) The Testarossa was NOT the only Ferrari with a flat 12.
It was actually the evolution of the 512 Berlinetta Boxer (BB)

The 512BB was used in racing.
Eric Clapton owned and loved his 512BB so much that, after also owning a Testarossa, he wanted another 512BB in recent years. So Ferrari made him a brand new one off.


2) The 80's Testarossa was not the first Ferrari to carry that name. The name in fact did come from historic racing pedigree. The 250 Testa Rossa
__________________

180SX 14.980 | 300ZX 14.020 | 350ZR 14.267 | 300C 5.7Hemi 14.741 | 1998 GTV TS - SOLD.
Alfa Romeo 2002 GTV 2.0 TS, 147 2.0 TS and a 74 Super Beetle that needs a new battery
ugame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 03:01 PM   #51
Chrispy
Pretentious Upstart
 
Chrispy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Queensland
Thanks: 411
Thanked 1,029 Times in 684 Posts
Poor man's Dino? Mid mount italian V6. Around the $70k-$80k mark. Merak.



This one looks alright. Clicky
__________________
Whiner.
Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 04:47 PM   #52
ugame
user #1
 
ugame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Western Australia
Thanks: 55
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Poor mans Dino....is a Dino 308 GT4.

These are pretty much a 4 seater 308 including the V8 engine from the 308.

Some days I LOVE them. Others, not so much.

But price ways, some days they seem to be chasing the wake of the original Dino, and other days, they come crashing back down to "it's not a Ferrari really" reality.

...but it IS a Ferrari really



They can look GREAT in the flesh. But tellingly, i found it hard to find a flattering photo of one

EDIT: I must say though, that Murak you posted looks heaps better from every angle.

Not looked at them much. I wonder what a cosmetically challenged example would sell for?
__________________

180SX 14.980 | 300ZX 14.020 | 350ZR 14.267 | 300C 5.7Hemi 14.741 | 1998 GTV TS - SOLD.
Alfa Romeo 2002 GTV 2.0 TS, 147 2.0 TS and a 74 Super Beetle that needs a new battery
ugame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 04:51 PM   #53
ugame
user #1
 
ugame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Western Australia
Thanks: 55
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMac View Post
It's known as generational collecting. I'm guilty of riding that wave.

Testarossa is interesting, it has no real provenance, Outside of F1, it's the only Ferrari flat 12 in a production car, and it has no real motor-sport creds, but it looks cool, it's wide and has a road presence only matched by the Diablo for it's era. It's a cool thing. I wouldn't bank long term investment on it vs Diablo and Murcielago as they are the last of the real lamborghini. Essentially the same underpinnings and the same block as used since the 350GT in the 60's. The Aventador was a redesign from ground up, very fast, but very Audi. The Testarossa came from nothing, and went no-where.
Sorry one last thing in defence of the Rossa.....

the fact that "some say" True Ferrari's MUST have been designed during the reign of Enzo Ferrari and MUST have 12 cylinders

Meh I'm actually not so much a fan boi of them anymore. If you asked me today... my pick would be in the following order

1) 360 (affordability and I've grown to LOVE the modern ferrari look)
2) 458 (if money was no object)
3) 430 (if money was less of an issue but the 458 was still out of range).

Facts some people may not know......

The 360, while still requiring a belt change, the engine does NOT need to be removed. It is accessed from behind the seats, making them more affordable to keep on the road than any Ferrari before it

The 430 runs a chain so even more affordable to keep on the road.

I prefer the rear of the 360, but the front of the 430.
__________________

180SX 14.980 | 300ZX 14.020 | 350ZR 14.267 | 300C 5.7Hemi 14.741 | 1998 GTV TS - SOLD.
Alfa Romeo 2002 GTV 2.0 TS, 147 2.0 TS and a 74 Super Beetle that needs a new battery
ugame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 05:03 PM   #54
Chrispy
Pretentious Upstart
 
Chrispy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Queensland
Thanks: 411
Thanked 1,029 Times in 684 Posts
I'm not sure if the GT4's are chasing the original 206/246's, but just old Ferrari's in general. The only thing cheaper is a Mondial, even a few of them with asking prices over $100k which is ridiculous! There's a nice GT4 coming up for auction at Shannons soon, but the non original interior is getting all the snobs knickers in a knot. The guiding range of that is $100k - $120k. It's all getting a bit silly. I'd have it for $70k.
__________________
Whiner.
Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 05:07 PM   #55
AndyMac
Better than you
 
AndyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: International
Thanks: 23
Thanked 234 Times in 168 Posts
The "testa rossa" namesake will make another appearance I'm sure, it's translates to redhead, although not sure that's a good thing...

The 512BB and subsequent 512TR have nothing at all in common with the 250 TR which was purely built for LM and world sports car racing, only a few around and up there with the 250GTO.

The BBLM cars, specifically the 512 never completed a race, so lets forget their racing pedigree for a moment, even though they were built by Ferrari themselves to LM spec entered a bunch of races, but never crossed the line.

So aside from the 512BB and TR's, that line of car never went anywhere significant.

The F40 spawned what became their tier 1 offering, F50, enzo and then La Ferrari. You could argue it came about after the failure of the 512 in motorsport, but you can't argue that the 512 was a predecessor.

Ferrari have been very good at generating provenance. Front engined V12 cars have a clear timeline back to the 1949 166 with remarkables along the way such as the 250GT in the 50's, 275 GTB in the 60's, 70's Daytona, 90's 550 and so on.

Mid engined sports cars, same thing from the Dino or 308 (depending on your thoughts on the Dino, the market certainly values them!)

The 512, it just doesn't fit the broader appeal that drives values high. I don't think they'll go much further past inflation at this point, and arguably over valued.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ugame View Post
Sorry mate though....I woke this morning with some corrections in my head for you

1) The Testarossa was NOT the only Ferrari with a flat 12.
It was actually the evolution of the 512 Berlinetta Boxer (BB)

The 512BB was used in racing.
Eric Clapton owned and loved his 512BB so much that, after also owning a Testarossa, he wanted another 512BB in recent years. So Ferrari made him a brand new one off.


2) The 80's Testarossa was not the first Ferrari to carry that name. The name in fact did come from historic racing pedigree. The 250 Testa Rossa
__________________
AndyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 05:26 PM   #56
ugame
user #1
 
ugame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Western Australia
Thanks: 55
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
I'm not sure if the GT4's are chasing the original 206/246's, but just old Ferrari's in general. The only thing cheaper is a Mondial, even a few of them with asking prices over $100k which is ridiculous! There's a nice GT4 coming up for auction at Shannons soon, but the non original interior is getting all the snobs knickers in a knot. The guiding range of that is $100k - $120k. It's all getting a bit silly. I'd have it for $70k.
I agree they get silly and you're spot on with the Mondial.

Oddly, watch a few videos on the Mondial and you accidentally start to fall for it. But it's still the very very very last Ferrari I'd pick. I'd have a GT4 over one in a heartbeat.

In my mind, the Modial is the kind of Ferrari you'd put in the garage, and when you have a friend over and the fact that you own a Ferrari comes up in conversation, they'll ask to see it.

...and you'd find every excuse to not show it to them

ok now that we've knocked the poor underdog, it's still basically a 308 also, so let's go find a flattering photo.....



Oddly, it wasn't hard at all. I may have to go to the doctors.
__________________

180SX 14.980 | 300ZX 14.020 | 350ZR 14.267 | 300C 5.7Hemi 14.741 | 1998 GTV TS - SOLD.
Alfa Romeo 2002 GTV 2.0 TS, 147 2.0 TS and a 74 Super Beetle that needs a new battery
ugame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 05:29 PM   #57
ugame
user #1
 
ugame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Western Australia
Thanks: 55
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BEAST View Post
upgraded to this when I had dramas and took a break from the Z32.

SL55 AMG
5.5L SUPERCHARGED
Like new Only 29000kms

So much torque down low.

Can't help myself and have already organised some upgrades

Sorry mate. Me and some of the guys went on a slight tangent and in the mean time, I ignored your original post and photo.

That looks AMAZING!

I love the front of these. They scream Mercedes F1 which.....is the best team in the World

(until Ferrari beat them this season of course )
__________________

180SX 14.980 | 300ZX 14.020 | 350ZR 14.267 | 300C 5.7Hemi 14.741 | 1998 GTV TS - SOLD.
Alfa Romeo 2002 GTV 2.0 TS, 147 2.0 TS and a 74 Super Beetle that needs a new battery
ugame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 08:14 PM   #58
BLACK BEAST
SLICKTOP TT R-SPEC
 
BLACK BEAST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New South Wales
Thanks: 124
Thanked 335 Times in 255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugame View Post
Sorry mate. Me and some of the guys went on a slight tangent and in the mean time, I ignored your original post and photo.

That looks AMAZING!

I love the front of these. They scream Mercedes F1 which.....is the best team in the World

(until Ferrari beat them this season of course )
All good

I love the Aston martins as well.

.
__________________
348.5 RWKW (467RWHP)..Stock High Flows
492.1 RWKW (660RWHP)..GT2860RS
565.7 RWKW (758RWHP)..GTX2863R
BLACK BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 07:28 AM   #59
AndyMac
Better than you
 
AndyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: International
Thanks: 23
Thanked 234 Times in 168 Posts
Yup, I've always wanted one. When they first came out just after the SLR...I saw a lot of design cues that just made me want one. A lot of road presence too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugame View Post
Sorry mate. Me and some of the guys went on a slight tangent and in the mean time, I ignored your original post and photo.

That looks AMAZING!

I love the front of these. They scream Mercedes F1 which.....is the best team in the World

(until Ferrari beat them this season of course )
__________________
AndyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 05:04 PM   #60
ugame
user #1
 
ugame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Western Australia
Thanks: 55
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
I'm not sure if the GT4's are chasing the original 206/246's, but just old Ferrari's in general. The only thing cheaper is a Mondial, even a few of them with asking prices over $100k which is ridiculous! There's a nice GT4 coming up for auction at Shannons soon, but the non original interior is getting all the snobs knickers in a knot. The guiding range of that is $100k - $120k. It's all getting a bit silly. I'd have it for $70k.
This is 100% for you Chrispy
Turn up your headphones and just listen. The vid gets better as it goes on.

I'd still not have one but sometimes you have to ask yourself this question....

If given 1 choice in life "A Mondial or NO Ferrari EVER, what would you do?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9YeJebPWP8

__________________

180SX 14.980 | 300ZX 14.020 | 350ZR 14.267 | 300C 5.7Hemi 14.741 | 1998 GTV TS - SOLD.
Alfa Romeo 2002 GTV 2.0 TS, 147 2.0 TS and a 74 Super Beetle that needs a new battery
ugame is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   The Australian 300zx Owners Association > General > Non-Z Related

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.